Videos dating islamabad
The city was under Kalhora rulers and later under Talpur rulers of Sindh. Named after the Sindhi philanthropist Dayaram Jethmal, whose two family members contributed towards its cost, the building was constructed in the neoclassical, or ‘Italian architectural style’. The magnificent building of the Eduljee Dinshaw Charitable Dispensary, located in Saddar next to Khyber Hotel near the intersection of Preedy Street and Raja Ghazanfar Ali Road (Somerset Street), is a classical landmark of Karachi.
It was conquered by British east India Company in 1839. It is also a reminder of religious and ethnic diversity of Karachi. It is situated on Shahrah-e-Iraq (Old Clarke Street), in Saddar Karachi, and was opened in April 1881.
Brief History: The area of Karachi was known to the ancient Greeks by many names: ‘Krokola’ and ‘Morontobara’ port (probably the modern Manora Island near the Karachi harbour), from where Alexander the Great’s admiral Nearchus sailed for back home.
The ruins of this ancient town still exist, 8 km east of Rohri, in Sukkur district. In 711 AD, the Arabs invaded Sindh, led by 17-year-old Muhammad bin Qasim, and Sukkur (including all of Sindh and lower Punjab) became part of the Umayyad Caliphate.The town was later annexed to the British Indian Empire. It was commissioned by the famous philanthropist Eduljee Dinshaw in 1882. A church was initially built on the grounds of this cathedral in 1845, and was called St. The little old church also continued to function until it was destroyed by a storm in 1885. Holy Trinity Cathedral is situated on Fatima Jinnah Road, Karachi.When Pakistan got independence in 1947, Karachi was selected as its capital. This page will display photos of Karachi; a mix of new, old and extremely rare pics of the city. Photo by Karachi_St._Patricks_Cathedral.jpg: Xal D. Built in 1855, its tall tower was also a light house as it was built with a purpose to facilitate the ships arriving at Karachi Harbour. This stone marker was erected at Malir Cantonment in 1930.Brief History: Sukkur (formerly Aror, Alor and Bakar) is the capital of Sukkur District.It is the third largest city of Sindh province, situated on the west bank of Indus River.
Search for videos dating islamabad:
The island of Bukkur has an old historical fortress which is currently being used by Army.